CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, March 13, 2008

Spinach Dip!

Yummm! Since being pregnant I have become a salt wench! All I want are salty foods! So, since I eat more potato chips than I care to admit, I thought I would share with you my mom's famous and awesomely easy Spinach Dip!

Spinach Dip!

1. package frozen spinach (de-thawed and drained well)

2. 1 package onion soup mix

3. 1 16 oz tub, fat free sour cream

Photobucket


In order to drain spinach, the easiest way is to take the de-thawed spinach, wrap in a cheese cloth or towel and twist over the sink. A green liquid will poor out and you will be left with very dry spinach.


Mix all ingredients thoroughly and keep cool. Enjoy!!

Photobucket

It doesn't look all that appetizing but it is darn good!

2 comments:

HM said...

I LOVE spniach dip but always buy the pre-packaged kind, just because, I never thought about making it but this looks easy and so yummy! I like this site, some good recepies!

New Girl on Post said...

I make one similar to this, but instead of onion soup I use the vegetable soup mix and sour cream with mayo and five green onions cut up. Yours looks very good!