CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, December 25, 2008

Frittata!!!


Today, my parents came over early for my son's first Christmas. This is a guest post from my favorite chef... my dad!

---------------------------------

This Christmas I came over my daughter's house and we had a beautiful Frittata!


12 eggs

3 egg whites

1 tablespoon butter

turkey sausage

1/2 container of low fat ricotta cheese

2 tablespoons Italian seasonings

salt and pepper to taste


1. Preheat over to 350 degrees. Put the turkey sausage in a seperate skillet until done. Remove and drain on paper towel.


2. Whisk egg whites and ricotta cheese in sepereate bowl.


3. Melt butter in another (large) pan and cook until firm. Add sausage in handfulls and top off with ricotta cheese.


4. Bake in oven for 5 mintutes or until egg is firm. Flip to broil for 5 minutes or until brown.


Remove from oven, slice and serve!

0 comments: